Bring yoga and mindfulness to your workplace and encourage your employees to live more balanced lives at work and home. In today’s fast-paced world, it is nearly impossible to eat fresh food, manage family life tasks, and maintain a calm, collected and productive headspace in the workplace. This is where yoga and mindfulness practices come in. Employers and employees are both seeing dramatic results when these wellness tools are utilized. Corporate yoga programs are specifically tailored to your organization and are being embraced by many progressive businesses and community organizations.
• Studies show that yoga helps to reduce stress levels and promotes creativity. This is a great way to revive your staff and makes a great community-building experience.
• All classes are customized to meet the needs of your employees. Classes range from no sweat gentle to active or meditation. Together we will choose the type(s) of practice most appropriate for your staff to reduce stress and increase relaxation.
• Together, we can create a program that has the potential to powerfully impact overall culture, performance, and company costs
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE YOGA & MINDFULNESS
REDUCED MEDICAL AND DISABILITY COSTS
HEIGHTENED EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY
INCREASED EMPLOYEE MORALE
INCREASE EFFICIENCY, PRODUCTIVITY & CREATIVITY
GREATER HAPPINESS AND A MORE POSITIVE ATTITUDE
INCREASED CONCENTRATION & FOCUS UNDER DEADLINE
INCREASED ENERGY LEVELS
REDUCED STRESS FROM MODERN-DAY BUSINESS CHALLENGES
FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF WELLNESS
Yoga and mindfulness classes on site or via Zoom, offer a low cost and innovative solution for companies wanting to reduce healthcare expenses, relieve workplace stress and promote employee wellbeing. The performance of a corporation depends on the performance of its key assets, your employees. Studies show that healthy employees are more productive and more cost effective.
Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line.
According to a recent study on worksite health programs, corporations realized $3-$6 savings for every $1 invested in wellness programs.
The same study showed more than a 25% average reduction in healthcare costs for well-designed programs (American Journal of Health Promotion).
HOW IT WORKS
• Every session is customized for your workplace.
• Classes are 30 - 60 minutes and can take place early morning, during lunch or after work.
• Often classes held at the workplace happen in a lunchroom, empty office, or a conference room.
• Virtual classes held via Zoom, allow employees to join from the comfort of their homes while feeling safe, but still connected to the work-family.
I offer a range of practices, from gentle and meditative to active. Together we will determine the most appropriate offerings for your staff.
• On-site or virtual classes, active or no sweat
• Beginner’s workshops
• Headache and back-relief
• Meditation and breathing