Bring yoga and mindfulness to your workplace and encourage your employees to live more balanced lives at work and home. In today’s fast paced world, it is nearly impossible to eat fresh food, manage family life tasks, and maintain a calm, collected and productive head in the workplace. This is where yoga and mindfulness practices come in. Employers and employees are both seeing dramatic results when these wellness tools are utilized. Corporate yoga programs are specifically tailored to your organization and are being embraced by many progressive businesses and community organizations.
• Studies show that yoga helps to reduce stress levels and promotes creativity. This is a
great way to revive your staff and makes a great community-building experience.
• All classes are customized to meet the needs of your employees. Classes range from
no sweat gentle to active or meditation. Together we will choose the type(s) of
practice most appropriate for your staff to reduce stress and increase relaxation.
• Together, we can create a program that has the potential to powerfully impact overall
culture, performance and company costs.
FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF WELLNESS
Yoga and mindfulness classes on-site offer a low-cost and innovative solution for companies wanting to reduce healthcare expenses, relieve workplace stress and promote employee wellbeing. The performance of a corporation depends on the performance of its key assets, your employees. Studies show that healthy employees are more productive and more cost-effective.
• Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to
their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve
their bottom line.
• According to a recent study on worksite health programs, corporations realized $3-$6
savings for every $1 invested in wellness programs.
• The same study showed more than a 25% average reduction in healthcare costs for
well-designed programs (American Journal of Health Promotion).
HOW IT WORKS
• Every session is customized for your workplace.
• Classes are 30 - 60 minutes and can take place early morning, during lunch,
or after work.
• Often classes held at the workplace happen in a lunchroom, empty office, or a
I offer a range of practices, from gentle and meditative to active. Together we will determine the most appropriate offerings for your staff.
• On-site classes, active or no sweat
• Beginner’s workshops
• Headache and back-relief
• Meditation and breathing
RATES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Class Duration: 30-60 minutes, all can be modified to suit your needs.
• One-time Event: $150
• 4-Week Programs Per Class:
1x weekly $70.00 - $105.00 or 2x weekly $55.00 -$80.00 per class for first 30 students, additional $4.00 for each student thereafter.
• Company-sponsored: company pays 100%
• Co-pay: company and individual employees split the cost
• Employee-sponsored: employees pay for their classes
To improve attendance let your employees know what is available through a quarterly announcement or newsletter to all employees and by posting class styles and times in common areas.